MajorClarity is helping schools ensure that every student’s education leads to a successful career outcome. We’re building a modern career and college solution with content that students actually want to use—allowing schools to connect college exploration with academic planning to “backwards-map” education from career outcomes.
See the platform in action: bit.ly/MajorClarityTrailer
We're always looking for talented people to help us make a difference in the lives of millions of students. Our most common hiring needs are in Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success.
We value talent. If you don't see a job that's right for you, shoot us an email telling us why you'd be a great fit at
We are looking for a revenue-focused marketer with skills in event and content marketing. You’ll join a fun, innovative team marketing one of the fastest-growing college and career readiness platforms in K-12 education. The role is designed to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote products and services.
- Publish a regular editorial calendar including social media, PPC and email to create buzz
- Establish thought leadership through content marketing, such as blog post, podcast, webinars and event marketing
- Build and optimize email marketing and marketing automation programs to nurture, convert, and grow partnerships with K-12 school districts
- Coordinate tradeshow/conference strategy including conference proposals, booth activities, and networking events
- Design one-pagers, decks, and landing pages to launch new product offerings
- Partner with our Sales Enablement Coordinator to run state-specific campaigns that open and expand key territories for our sales team
- Conduct A/B tests and ROI analysis on campaigns to optimize marketing spend, especially in emerging markets
We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC people are historically less likely to apply if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet a majority of the qualifications and this role is aligned with your career goals.
- 3-7 years professional experience, with at least 1 year in B2B demand generation
- Sharp writing and design skills
… but make sure to mention if you
- have K-12 education experience
- have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment or SaaS business
- have experience with CRM systems, like Pipedrive/Salesforce or Hubspot/Marketo
This position can be either full-time remote or based out of our Richmond, VA headquarters. MajorClarity offers competitive perks including medical/dental/vision, company outings, 10 company holidays + unlimited (and encouraged) PTO, remote Fridays, and more! Salary is dependent on experience but we believe base salary will fall between $60k-$80k.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter using the subject line "Marketing Position" to firstname.lastname@example.org!