How we do it - School District Leadership
- Interactive Content
Students engage with our simulations 2.3 times more than with any other career readiness tool, and eight out of ten students complete our interviews with industry professionals.
- Automation for Educators
Create all your academic plans and track student progress with the click of a button.
- Family Involvement
Parents receive progress updates—and are encouraged to log-in with their children.
- Early Insights
Data and analytics that anticipate problems and identify opportunities.
- 360 Integration
Integration with school systems to complete course planning and register new students.
Overview of MajorClarity
(scroll down for School District Leadership content)
MajorClarity unifies teaching, counseling, and career readiness to make it easier for everyone to focus on what matters: equipping students for meaningful and successful careers.
We believe that engagement is everything. Students learn best when they are enthusiastic about learning things that feel important to them—and to their personal goals (but don’t just take our word for it—that’s what the research says).
We know there are as many different versions of success as there are students. But no matter what it looks like for each learner—a job, 4- or 2-year college, an apprenticeship—MajorClarity is built to empower each individual with the ability to flourish after graduation.See it in action
How it works
MajorClarity offers a comprehensive Career & College Readiness solution for your district that has been proven to:
- Substantially increase enrollment in dual-credit and CTE programs
- Automate state required Individual Learning Plans (i.e. ACPs, IGPs, PGPs, ECAPs, ISPs, etc.) for every student
- Help students earn Micro-Credentials backed by leading industry partners that look great on college or job applications and in student portfolio
- And much more!
No more guesswork
Visibility tells you not just what students are doing, but what they’re really learning. MajorClarity helps counselors, teachers, and staff see every student. The platform has built-in tools to:
- Quickly see the progress of individuals, classes, and grade-levels
- Use fully customizable reports to see where your students need help
- Manage caseloads
- Group students in any way you want
Serve all students in any environment
Not every students goes to a 4-year college, but regardless of if a student is pursuing a Ph.D. or looking for a job right out of high school – they deserve equal support in finding postsecondary success.
- Interactive career pathways for everything from Pre-Med to Plumbing to the Army
- Postsecondary exploration and planning tools
- Work-based learning tools and opportunities
- Lifetime access for all students (for free!)
- Optimized for use in both in-classroom or virtual learning environments